Photo Credit: thedomesticrebel
- 1 pie crust (I used a premade graham cracker crust)
- 6 miniature Almond Joy bars, roughly chopped
- About 18 Hershey’s Coconut Kisses, unwrapped
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- 8-10 coconut cream cookies (I found mine at Target, similar to an Oreo but all-coconut flavored. You could use coconut colada cookies or coconut tea cookies, like by Mother’s brand), roughly chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 square baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the plastic covering from the pie crust and set aside.
- Fill the shell evenly with the chopped candy bars, the Kisses, coconut, and coconut cream cookies. Spread out the items so they’re evenly disbursed, if needed. Drizzle the can of scmilk on top of the pie. Place the pie on top of a rimmed baking sheet to catch any drips.
- Bake for approx. 25-28 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, melt the square of baking chocolate. Drizzle onto the cooled pie. Allow the chocolate to set and cut into wedges to serve. Store leftovers airtight, at room temperature, for several days.